cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

No Transaction Flow in Monitoring Tab for System Profile

antonio_castro
Participant

I recently upgraded our PROD environment to AppMon 6.5 and noticed that the Monitoring tab for our PROD System Profile no longer displays a Transaction Flow regardless of the timeframe selected. If I open a Transaction Flow or any other dashboard the data is there so I know I'm still capturing performance data the same as before.

Monitoring Tab (no transaction flow)

Transaction Flow Dashboard (has data)

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks,

Tony Castro

8 REPLIES 8

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hello Tony,

The first screenshot is referring to 'User Actions PurePaths' and second one is a complete transaction flow of the 'System Profile'.

Can you verify whether 'Session Storage' is connected and showing historical data?

Regards,

Babar

antonio_castro
Participant
Hi Babar. Session storage is connected and working (continuous transaction storage enabled also). I have a 70mb stored session and a 40gb disk quota. Also, in the first screenshot I was in a "user action purepath" view but clicked back on the top level System Profile in the navigation.The navigation doesn't clear the hierarchy when you do that.

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hello Tony,

Restart the FE and BE severs once and then check. If it doesn't work then restart the box to exhaust all the possible options.

Regards,

Babar

antonio_castro
Participant
I'll try that out. Thank you.

gabriel_casella
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Have you tried checking the client/server logs to see if anything different shows up?!

florent_duchate
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi

I would check that the performance warehouse is connected as the data is cached on the monitoring tab and retrieved from purepaths on the transaction flow dashlet.

martin1
Inactive

If you are using LDAP to connect to the Performance Warehouse, make sure the following is also set in the dtfrontendserver.ini.

com.dynatrace.diagnostics.SQLSERVERUSENTLMV2 = true
com.dynatrace.diagnostics.SQLSERVERDOMAIN = <domain>

Restart the Dynatrace Frontend Server service after making the changes..

constantinfanda
Newcomer

Stima si respect pentru toti colaboratorii mei si cer scuze ca nu sint expert in aceasta activitate,insa cu ajutorul d-tra poate voi reusi sa adun ceva capital ca sa pot face surpriza sotiei cu medicamnente si tratamente mai performante pentru V.C.MULTA SANATATE!!