cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data for "Execution Time xxx" measures

I was trying to graph similar to the below url and noticed that I dont see any data coming from any of the "Execution Time xxx" measure under API . For ex: Execution Time JDBC or Execution Time Classloading. I am not sure if I have to enable any sensors to get this data? I am using jboss containers.

http://apmblog.dynatrace.com/2015/05/14/java-performance-impact-by-dynamic-class-loading/

6 REPLIES 6

allan_schiebol1
Inactive

Hi.

The way to get this chart is to open the "Layer Breakdown" chart under the system profile. 

<System Profile> -> Charting -> Layer Breakdown.

Awesome thank you. Is there any option to pick and choose which ones I want to graph? I dont see series tab when I go to dashlet properties for layer breakdown chart.

allan_schiebol1
Inactive

You cannot. The point is to show you where the JVM's in the system profile are spending execution time in the selected timeframe, so theoretically you wouldn't want to remove any particular item. 

Ok. What about web request filter?

you should be able to filter web requests at the top of dynatrace by clicking the filter button or system profile>filter button. You should then have an option in the top for web request and you can add a filter there.

I tried that, but looks like that filter is not getting applied. So trying to confirm if thats expected.