Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to open Dynatrace Web

karthikayini_mu
Inactive

Hi All,

I could never open my web dashboards

Can any one suggest me what would be the problem.

I can never ever login to https://xxxxxxx:9911/ Dynatrace Web .
Could you please suggest me whether URL is correct.
I am using portable client from my office network.

Form there also I am not able to connect.

telnet from client not happening.

Telnet from dynatrace main server it is happening

Please suggest me.

ERROR:

PrintWindows Network Diagnostics Publisher details
Issues found
resource (XXXX) is online but isn't responding to connection attempts.resource (XXX) is online but isn't responding to connection attempts.
The remote computer isn’t responding to connections on port 9911, possibly due to firewall or security policy settings, or because it might be temporarily unavailable. Windows couldn’t find any problems with the firewall on your computer. Detected Detected
Contact the service provider or owner of the remote system for further assistance, or try again later Completed

Issues found Detection details

6 resource (XXXX) is online but isn't responding to connection attempts. Detected Detected

The remote computer isn’t responding to connections on port 9911, possibly due to firewall or security policy settings, or because it might be temporarily unavailable. Windows couldn’t find any problems with the firewall on your computer.
Contact the service provider or owner of the remote system for further assistance, or try again later Completed

Detection details Expand

InformationalNetwork Diagnostics Log
File Name: D253F3A7-08FE-4D22-BEA9-4AA868C3609D.Diagnose.0.etl

InformationalOther Networking Configuration and Logs
File Name: NetworkConfiguration.cab

Collection information
Computer Name: YYYYYYY
Windows Version: 6.1
Architecture: amd64
Time: ZZZZZ

Publisher details Expand

Windows Network Diagnostics
Detects problems with network connectivity.
Package Version: 1.0
Publisher: Microsoft Windows

Thanks & regards

Karthikayini M

1 REPLY 1

Babar_Qayyum
Leader

Hello Karthikayini,

First of all port # 9911 should be open from the source to the Dynatrace Server.

9911: AppMon Web to Frontend Server | Port on which browser-based dashboards get their data.

Secondly If you are trying to access over the internet then there should be a published URL to access.

Review the below link for the default communication layer used by AppMon components, and provides access to information about configuring the settings needed to deploy AppMon into a networked environment.

https://www.dynatrace.com/support/doc/appmon/insta...

Regards,

Babar