cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see any DB data ...on a simple .NET application with web/app tier make calls to oracle db

pkharbanda
Contributor

6 REPLIES 6

kyle_kowalski
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Is there any additional information you can provide to better help troubleshoot your issue. For a starter I would look to ensure you have your ADO.net sensor pack placed.

alejandro_arena
Dynatracer
Dynatracer

Hi Puneet,

What dashboard are you trying to look into? are you seeing the calls to the DB in the transaction flow? are you seeing the calls in the purepaths? can you provide a bit more context to this issue?

If the monitored application is interacting with a database, we should be able to see the calls that go to the DB and get more info like Queries and response time for them.

Alejandro

sorry for the delayed response ....Application is api based which gets triggered from webserver to appserver then connects to db (Oracle)

I have looked at the ado .net sensors they are checked in the sensor configuration.

I am not seeing any db calls in purepath all i can see is CTL API call which should connect to ado but I do not see and developers are saying they make those calls using the cti which connect to db.

BabarQayyum
Leader

Hello @Puneet K.

Mostly things work out of the box but just give a try with the active and start PurePaths for the ADO.NET sensor pack.

Also you can share some more relevant information as requested by other respected members.

Regards,

Babar

Sorry for the delayed response ....Application is api based which gets triggered from webserver to appserver then connects to db (Oracle)

I have looked at the ado .net sensors they are checked in the sensor configuration.

I am not seeing any db calls in purepath all i can see is CTL API call which should connect to ado but I do not see and developers are saying they make those calls using the cti which connect to db.

pkharbanda
Contributor

Sorry for the delayed response ....Application is api based which gets triggered from webserver to appserver then connects to db (Oracle)