cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of requests on a server in a given time frame

ajeet_pratapsin
Newcomer

Hi,

I have three application servers. I want to know how to check number of requests on each server(not web server) in a given time frame? Does DT have an out-of-box measure for this? If not, please let me know how could I get it.

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

pahofmann
Champion

What kind of server/request? If e.g. it is a Java Application Server like Tomcat you could still use the Webrequest measure.

It's WAS. Let's say I have 10 users logged in through web server but doing activities in app. Now I want to see in a given time frame how many requests these 10 users are making to app server. If we go for hits on web server for login, then total requests would be 10 but since they are doing different activities in app server so they are making continuous request to app server and total request count would get increased. This is what I want to see.

Thanks

@Patrick H. could you please suggest anything here? Would be really helpful. Please let me know if you have any doubts.

Thanks!

You can use the OOTB Web Request - Count measure, split it by Agent and select the WAS server. This way you get a count of all web reqeuests going to that WAS server.

Thank you so much! It really helped