cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orace Access Manager monitoring

eric_repec22
Inactive

Has anyone instrumented the Oracle SSO technology within Oracle Access Manager? I believe this is started through a technology called OPMNCTL. Please let me know of any challenges seen in this environment.

Thanks

Eric

6 REPLIES 6

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Have you received any feedback on this through other channels that you want to share with us?

henk_stobbe
Mentor

Andreas,

Two years later (-;

Is sso supported as part of a purepath? (there are finds in the community, but most pages give "Page Not Found")

KR Henk Stobbe

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Hi Henk

I asked internally in the engineering team that supports new technologies. If it is Java based there should be no problem that we support it - but we also dont have any active experience with it. I would give it a try as chances are very high we simply support it.

as for these "page not found" issues. can you send me these links and I will double check why they show up as page not found

Andi

yohanes_santoso
Contributor

Hi All,

Anyone succeed in implementing for this one?

Any new developments here?

jacob_payne
Inactive

Any new information here? We are have Oracle Access Manager 11g being implemented soon and I'm hoping to get confirmation we can provide value in this space before attempting to proceed, especially since others have had issues with it.