cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PWH migration error while connecting PWH after Dynatrace migration

service_apms
Organizer

Hi ,
we get an PWH issue while upgrading our platforme 6.2 to 7, the error message bellow is displayed when i tried to connect the PWH.

(Schema "Dyn_admin" contains a failed migration to version 7.0.0.8!).

any help for this probleme?

8 REPLIES 8

rohith_samudral
Organizer

Hi @ouazzani m,

Where are you seeing this error? Also, could you please see if the DB & DB version you are using for PWH is compatible with AppMon 7.x and if you using windows authentication to connect to PWH, did you manually add back the debug arguments to enable windows authentication.

These may be a worth while validation. Please check them and let us know the result.

~Rohith

peter_karlhuber
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Ouazzini,

please check the Repository.0.0.log from the server for obvious issues like db permissions and so on. If you don't see anything that you can fix yourself, please open a support ticket with a support archive attached. Thanks,

best regards,

Peter

sooryaprabha_mo
Inactive

Please compare your dtfronendserver.ini and dtcollector.ini file with the backup which you took before migration. Probably its due to some lines missing in the new .ini file

service_apms
Organizer

we use Oracle 10G, the error uccured when i click on connection button to connect the PWH , see below pwh.png.

As per system requirements (https://www.dynatrace.com/support/doc/appmon/installation/system-requirements/#anchor_pwh) Oracle 10G is compatable. Please rebuild your schema from your client and if the issue still persists i would check Repository.0.0.log as Peter mentioned and create a support ticket. Please share your findings here for us to learn from.

Thanks,

~Rohith

Hi,

How did you fix the issue, i am facing the same problem. can you please provide the solution.

Regards,

JAy

agilentwebamste
Newcomer

Hi Team,

I am getting the same error and raised a pl ticket, let me know how to fix it.

REgards,

Jay

agilentwebamste
Newcomer

Hi,

Can you please let me know how did you fix this issue, i am facing the same in production. please do the needful.

Regards,

Jay