cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Path Corrupted: Resolving of one or more method names on the PurePath did not complete in time

mike_gardner
Guide

Can someone please help me on getting to root cause of the following error in the PurePaths dashlet:

"Path Corrupted: Resolving of one or more method names on the PurePath did not complete in time"

I've looked at the Agent logs and don't see anything that lines up with the times of the corrupted PurePaths. I also don't see anything noticeably bad on the 'dynaTrace Self-Monitoring' page(s).

I'm using Dynatrace 6.3.1.1402.

Thanks for any assistance on this matter,
Mike

6 REPLIES 6

mike_gardner
Guide

Can anyone provide an insight?

c_schwarzbauer
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Mike,

do you see anything in the collector logs (this is where the metadata resolution is done)?

anyway it might be a good idea to open a support ticket.

HTH,
Christian

mike_gardner
Guide

Opened a support ticket. Will look to post any resolution back here.

joell_chockley
Participant

We're having this same issue and we just completed an upgrade from v6.1 to v6.3.3. Any insight to the resolution would be appreciated...or if there's a support ticket I can look at, let me know.

jxhua
Guide

Hi Mike:

How about your ticket?I have opened a ticket as well,but the link which explain this situation that I cannot open,which it only open by dynatracer.

BR

C a lv in

Hello,

Do you have any update for this issue?we meet the same issue. Can you give us the link that expain thus situation?