cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Plugin for Victorops

mball
Participant

I have found there is already a Rest interface plugin for PagerDuty. Is anyone working on one for VictorOps? We are just starting to research event consolidation and correlation products.

4 REPLIES 4

pahofmann
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

There also is an out of thr box integration for sending problem notifications to victorops:

Dynatrace Certified Master, AppMon Certified Master - Dynatrace Partner - 360Performance.net

This is for Dynatrace. The topic is in the AppMon forum. I believe the OP means this: https://github.com/Dynatrace/Dynatrace-AppMon-PagerDuty-Action-Plugin

Oh, yes you are totally right. I'm not aware of a VictorOps Plugin for appmon, but it should be pretty straight forward to adapt an existing pluging.

Dynatrace Certified Master, AppMon Certified Master - Dynatrace Partner - 360Performance.net

mball
Participant

Thank you for the replies. Since I did not find a plugin, I started with the PagerDuty plugin and created a plugin for VictorOps. It uses the API/Rest interfaces for VictorOps to create and resolve incidents that have the action plugin defined for the rule. Also there is a task portion that will monitor VictorOps for resolved incidents and update Appmon with this information. The plugin is still in its testing phase, but shows promise.