cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pure Path does not show

ebru_cucen
Newcomer

Hi,

I can't see the pure path details on one of the IIS application. Attached is the screenshot. The agent looks healthy (although does only show as .Net agent on monitoring overview, can't see IIS.)

Agent looks OK.

3 REPLIES 3

ravi_kumar11
Mentor

Hi Ebru,

From the agents overview snapshot I don't see the IIS agent, AFAIK IIS and .NET agents will show separately in the agents overview. Have you followed these steps in instrumenting the IIS server

https://www.dynatrace.com/support/doc/appmon/shortlink/id_microsoft_iis_web_server_agent_configuration#configure-the-iis-module

Regards,

Ravi

ebru_cucen
Newcomer

Hi Ravi, thanks for the doc. I have added the missing permissions on the folders. I can see the IIS and .NET agents on the agent overview -attached. But the monitoring dashboard does not show anything. Is there any specific log I should check?

ravi_kumar11
Mentor

Hi Ebru,

From the agent overview snapshot which you have provided I could see the purepaths are getting captured on one of the secondary agent - the purepath count is 49. so you can see the data.

I believe you are selecting the proper system profile under the Monitoring default Dashboard, if it is so then you need to make sure the time frame which you have selected as well. Paste me the snapshot on which you are looking for the data, if it's not helpful.

Regards,

Ravi Kumar