cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

PurePath from last one month

Hi,

I am not able to see purepaths from last one month.It just goes back to last 12 hours.

If I use custom time for 12th December , then it does not show any purepath.

Can anyone assist with this please?

Thanks,

10 REPLIES 10

I noticed this is happening due to the error message "Low server memory Failt to load purepaths data"

However I noticed there is enough memory available in the server.

Thanks,dynatracememory.png

Attached is the screenshot as well.

dave_mauney
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Hi Balijeet,

Have you verified in your Server Settings/Storage that the "Enable continuous transaction storage" is turned on and that the "Total Disk Quota" is set to a "reasonble" number, and the "Stored Sessions Directory" is being written to?

I would also right click on your System Profile and select Details to see the date of the oldest data in the profile (under "Recording").

Also, if you get an out of memory on the Frontend, it probably means you are trying to access too much PurePath data at once. PurePath data is large, unstructured, blob-like data stored on the file system that has to be chugged through in memory, so best practice is to use short time frames and/or other filters to limit the results being parsed through.

HTH,

dave

Hi Dave,

I have attached the screenshot for Dynatrace storage and it looks ok.

However I could not find Recording under system profile.

I tried to find the purepaths for specific time as well as small 30 minutes, but this also did not work.

Thanks,

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hello Baljeet,

As @Dave M. suggested. Please right click on your profile and select the "Details" then check the recording continues data since.

Regards,

Babar

Based on that screenshot it seems you have PurePaths that go all the way back to Dec 31st. So - definitely more than 12h

The question is HOW you are trying to look at PurePaths. Are you opening the PurePath Dashlet and then changing the timeframe? Can you add a screenshot of how you try to look at a timeframe - lets say - from last week?

Hi Babar,

Yes, Recording is enabled for this profile.

Thanks,

Hello Balajeet,

Please check the timestamp of continues data.

Regards,

Babar

dave_mauney
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Hi Balajeet,

To echo what Andi said, I would close all dashboards currently open and double click on the PurePaths dashlet to be sure no filters are interfering. Then just change the time period to some short 30 minute periods in the past and see if that helps. If not, check the server log for any errors with reading from session storage, memory errors, etc.

HTH,

dave