cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rate Measure Calculation haven't getting log any incidents

Hi Team,

I have created the Disk Utilization Incidents and mapped the Incident Rule as per Rate Measure Calculations. But, There is no incidents getting log over there. I can see some of the incidents were logged in Disk Utilization(Host Performance) Measure. Please advise.

Regards,

Praveenkumar

4 REPLIES 4

@Radu S. Please advise on the above.

Regards,

Praveenkumar

JamesKitson
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

The "rate" based measures (where you divide one measure by another) doesn't work for creating incidents. What it is doing is just calculating the result based off of the two measures when you add it to a dashlet but a new measure isn't actually created hence no incident can be triggered off of it.

James

Hi James,

Please take a look into below link:

https://answers.dynatrace.com/spaces/148/uem-open-q-a_2/questions/199898/how-to-convert-unit-from-to-gb.html

Regards,

Praveenkumar

@James K.

I have charted the measurements to check the Plugins measures are picking the data's/values. But, I can see the average and maximum value is in very low level. Could you please advise how can I fix the threshold value for this. Please refer the attachment.

And also advise, how to fix the threshold values in GB for Used DiskSpace(Disk) and Received Bytes/sec(Network) Measures.

Regards,

Praveenkumar