cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realtime business transaction feed to Elasticsearch

moses_chacko
Organizer

Has anybody tried and would be willing to share how they setup the Real time feed to elasticsearch either directly or via Logstash/Filebeat - Moses

5 REPLIES 5

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

Hi. I think we covered parts of this in our Online Performance Clinic when we discussed PureLytics Stream. Dominik also showed the BT Export: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCvzjmoyMfI&list=P...

Let me know if that helps

Hi @Andreas G. ,@Reinhard B. ,@Dominik P.I have watched the video that you shared. There @Dominik P. shown a demo about Purelytics on how to integrate.

I do not find the details about how to do the BT export with Protobuf to Elastic. I really appreciate if there are some instructions on what exactly need to do in elastic to see the BT export successful from Appmon.

I am able to follow the changes we need to do on the Appmon side for BT export and not able to find a way what steps to follow to see the Business Transaction data in elastic. Looking forward for your response. Thanks, Suresh.

r_weber
Pro

Hi Moses,

I've done this, though in the final version I didn't use elasticsearch but influxdb which is (pr was a better choice for time series data - less overhead and faster).

I've described it in a blog post: https://www.dynatrace.com/blog/advanced-ecommerce-...

Reinhard

Hey Reinhard,

I cannot open the link anymore, is the url become not valid or moved? Because I need that for refference. I have follow your step and it work for me but I need to adjust a little bit.

Hi @Andreas G. ,@Reinhard B. ,@Dominik P.I have watched the video that you shared. There @Dominik P. shown a demo about Purelytics on how to integrate.

I do not find the details about how to do the BT export with Protobuf to Elastic. I really appreciate if there are some instructions on what exactly need to do in elastic to see the BT export successful from Appmon.

I am able to follow the changes we need to do on the Appmon side for BT export and not able to find a way what steps to follow to see the Business Transaction data in elastic. Looking forward for your response. Thanks, Suresh.