cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Receiving Performance Warehouse errors after updating to 6.2.2

josh_mabry
Newcomer

After upgrading to 6.2.2, we are receiving errors from the Performance Warehouse:

Exception: Data integrity violation occurred see attached message for details : SQL Operation: Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'dbo.dynamic_measure' with unique index 'uk_dynamic_measure'. The duplicate key value is (5, 0, -A-L-L-, 52, 1, 25, 259, 1781, 0, 69, PurePath CPU Duration, 0). caused an integrity violation

In reading through the resolved issues for 6.2.2, the following fix was supposed to occur.

JLT-131383: Performance Warehouse on MS SQL Server: Data
integrity violation: Duplicate key row in object dbo.dynamic_measure
with unique index uk_dynamic_measure

Weird thing is, we did not see this prior to the update. Any advise would be greatly appreicated.

2 REPLIES 2

adam_gardner
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

I would advise opening a support ticket for this: https://support.dynatrace.com/supportportal/

The support department have the tools and expertise to help diagnose this on your specific infrastructure.

They will need a support archive from DT. You can generate this by opening the System Information dashboard > Right clicking your server and choose Package all included files.

josh_mabry
Newcomer

Thanks for the response. I was looking through the support documentation, and it said I should post here first. I will create a support ticket and post back any findings here in case someone else experiences the same.