cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redis Monitor plugin : showing data for last hour only

himanshu_mor
Advisor

Hi ,

i have redis monitor plugin configured to monitor multple redis hosts from different collectors.

I am facing issue with REDIS plugin data collected from one specific collector where Data is only available for last 1 hour in dashboards

WHile all other redis plugins(running on other collectors) are showing all the data (last 30 days or from whenever they were activated)

Please help me know what can be check for this issue.

Thanks

Himanshu Mor

4 REPLIES 4

Babar_Qayyum
Leader

Hello @Himanshu M.

This means data is not storing in the Performance Warehouse and you are getting the information directly from the memory, therefore, double check the configuration for this host.

Secondly, percentile chart time frame is one hour, regardless of configured time frame (based on one-hour percentile aggregation), therefore, also check if your plotting.

Have a look on the below link for Measures and charting FAQ.

https://www.dynatrace.com/support/doc/appmon/application-monitoring/tips-and-tricks/faq-measures-and...

Regards,

Babar

Thanks @Babar Q. ! yes 1 hour data means that data is not going to Perf DB. BUt i am still trying to figure out why this is happening with just one collector while other collectors in same System Profile are reporting complete data of their respective monitors.

I did check plotting as well , no issue on that part .

himanshu_mor
Advisor

To update all about this issue , the data was not going to Perf DB for that collector and support has confirmed that is is a known bug in 7.1.x version. For now the issue has been resolved by appying a patch to this version but 7.2 version already has a fix for this.

Hello @Himanshu M.

Thank you for the update. It will be helpful for other members also.

Regards,

Babar