cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Measure Name from Chart?

drew_callahan
Inactive

Hi, I'm trying to hide/delete the measure name, "portStatus", from a Dashlet chart but can't find the option to do so anywhere in "Dashlet Properties". Is this possible?

7 REPLIES 7

JamesKitson
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

In dashlet properties in the legend section, uncheck "show legend" and see if that removes the measure name.

James

Unfortunately this option is already disabled:

That's interesting. Assuming that is just a standard traffic light chart, for me unchecking that box gets rid of the legend and measure info beneath it. portStatus is the name of the measure right?

As a simple check could you remove that dashlet and add it again to see if the issue persists?

James

Yes, "portStatus" is the measure name.

I removed the dashlet, re-created it in a new dashboard, and copied it over which solved the problem -- I was using a recycled dashboard which must've had modified settings. Thanks so much for your help!

Joe_Hoffman
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

Drew, Likely what you're seeing is the splitting value, not the legend text. In the upper right corner of the dashlet, select the "Split Chart Mode" menu and select "No Splitting".

This was indeed the problem! Thank you so much 🙂

Joe_Hoffman
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

Forum Members: If you find a specific answer to your question to be accurate and useful for others, please remember to mark it as the "Best Answer". Besides giving warm fuzzies to the responder(s), it also helps the next person focus on the answer you found the most useful. And of course thanks for participating in the forum.