cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Resouce information of CollectorServer

ksk_natsume
Inactive

this is Ryotaro

I want to ask about Resouce information of CollectorServer.

I can see the memory and cpu chart by the Status Overview - Deployment Health - Collector Sizing.

However, I cannot see the Collector host information in Status Overview - Infrastructure.

If I want to see the Collector host information, should I install hostmonitoring Agent on collector host? and can I check the DT collector process as well?

Also, please tell me the difference between the collector sizing screen and the information that can be obtained when introducing host monitoring.

Best Regards

Ryotaro

2 REPLIES 2

pahofmann
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Appmon injects it's components (Server/FrontendServer/Collector) with a java agent, so the metrics are there.

They are not visible in the default infrastructure dashboard though, if you want to see them switch the client to the debug mode (crtl + shift +F9), then you get a new System Profile (dynatrace Self-Monitoring) there you will find the host/process dashboard for your Dynatrace infrastructure.

Dynatrace Certified Master, AppMon Certified Master - Dynatrace Partner - 360Performance.net

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hello Ryotaro,

You will have to install an host agent on the collector server to see the view in the Status Overview - Infrastructure.

Regards,

Babar