cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Response time issue.

senthamilselva1
Inactive

Hi Team,

we have one frustrated visit come up for one of the application web request . Please find the attached screenshot.capture.png

visit is frustrated because of more response time. I just checked the pure path of the visit. In the screenshot attached shows that only web request itself took 27 sec of the request and the remaining transaction(app layer) looks fine.

The question is , exactly what component of web layer took more response time. where we can identify the breakup of n/w, server contribution etc. with the only web request consuming more time, how we can troubleshoot this issue.

Please let me know for any other details

Thanks & Regards

Selvan

3 REPLIES 3

JamesKitson
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

Note that this question would fit into the AppMon and UEM forum.

In my experience if all that time is spent on that step in the PurePath you may not be able to get any more detail about where that time is spent and may need to look at additional sources to investigate. Perhaps look at the web server resource utilization.

If someone does have some methods to drill into this I would be interested as well.

James

hayden_miedema
Inactive

Hi Senthamilselvan,

As James mentioned on your initial question, this is Appmon related and should be moved to this forum: https://answers.dynatrace.com/spaces/148/view.html

You should get more assistance posting there.

Hayden

Moved to AppMon Open Q&A.

Keep calm and build Community!