cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Response time violations are not getting highlighted in Monitoring Overview dashboard

rswarnka
Helper

Hi all, Using Appmon 7.1. We have noticed that the Response Time baseline violations are not being highlighted in red in Monitoring however the "Response time (slowest 10%)" are.

What is could be the issue, please see snapshot.

8 REPLIES 8

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hello @Rajesh S.

Violations are identified if at least two significant measurements are above the threshold.

Have a look on the below link for better understanding about the significant measurement.

https://www.dynatrace.com/support/doc/appmon/appli...

Regards,

Babar

Hi Babar, If you look carefully in chart, there are many significant points very much above baseline. But yet they are not marked as violated. As per previous version experience viz 6.5, this would have been shown as red. Also, there is confirmed actual case of slowness on application.

Is there a missing setting here?

Regards,

Rajesh

Hello @Rajesh S.

If you did not set absolute and relative thresholds for violations in the Configure Business Transaction dialog box, then you can reach out to support for the same.

Regards,

Babar

Hi Babar, How can I check if it has been set to absolute?

Hello @Rajesh S.

You can set absolute and relative thresholds for violations in the Configure Business Transaction dialog box. You may need to scroll down to see the button.

Have a look in the below link form step by step instructions.

https://www.dynatrace.com/support/doc/appmon/application-monitoring/baseline-and-smart-alerting-explained/

Regards,

Babar

Hi Babar, I can see there is no change made to response thresholds. Also No changes in baseline threshold done to the "Built in> Web Page Requests" BT? What else might be causing this?

Hello @Rajesh S.

In this situation you can discuss with the support in case if there is a bug.

Regards,

Babar

Thanks Babar. I will check with support. Regards, Rajesh