Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving as dashboard also copy scheduled report task

nicolas_vaillie
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi team,

When "saving as" a dashboard, AppMon also copies the scheduled reporting task. Users are now receiving 3 reports when only 1 is configured in the profile. Changing the name of the reports didnt solve the issue. How to remove that configuration, knowing that it doesnt appear in the client > profile settings > tasks?

Thanks,

Nic

7 REPLIES 7

nicolas_vaillie
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Update: Deleting the new reports didnt not solve the issue...

I would look into seeing what tasks are running in the system profile, and see if you see duplicates of the task for that particular dashboard.

JamesKitson
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

Well I really don't want to test that if you can't find a way to stop them. I would open up a support case especially if you're on a recent versions because that would be REALLY annoying.

gabriel_casella
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Open a support case in any way,
but I would try to take a look at the systemprofile xml (searching for the task name) whether there is anything strange.

nicolas_vaillie
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Thanks guys I have opened case 28432.

dominik_stadler
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

These schedules are available in the UI under "Dashboard - Report" - then click the arrow besides "Create Schedule..." and choose "Edit Schedules...". There you should be able to remove them.

Alternatively this dialog is also available in the Dashboard-Properties under "Reporting - Schedules"

nicolas_vaillie
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Found it... the team was copying/pasting the same profile, the task was also duplicated. It was not appearing in that profile but in others...