cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Schedule for weekdays between two times

tarjei_utnes
Organizer

Hi,

I might not understand the documentation fully, or maybe I have missed something, but is it possible in AppMon to create a schedule between 0600 and 2200 only on weekdays.

If so, how would I go about doing this?

5 REPLIES 5

martin_chochke1
Advisor

Yes it is possible, you can do this via right licking the report and selecting the report option. In that window you should be able to modify Schedules via the button near the bottom of the window.

tarjei_utnes
Organizer

Ok, I might have been unclear. I am talking more specifically on how to go about creating that specific schedule.

JamesKitson
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

This might not be possible. This is what I came up with, but I'm thinking this will actually just end after 16 occurrences completely, not repeat every day but it may be worth a shot. Depending on what you're using this for you may want to consider just scheduling it to run every week day, and if it's a monitor then just set a downtime on the incident that is being used for that monitor outside of the hours you want to be alerted during.

So as far as you know, it is not possible to exclude certain times of day etc?

But I think this will work. To actually suppress the incident generation for the given time periods

martin_chochke1
Advisor

It looks like it should be doable by not setting a limit on occurrences?