cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Separate the hybrid app into multiple applications?

wei_ding
Dynatrace Guide
Dynatrace Guide

Dear all,

I want to monitor a hybrid app with Dynatrace AppMon UEM, the hybrid app can load different applications by HTML5 from different domains, I want to have those web page user action grouped into their own application name, instead of group into this hybrid app's application name, that is, I want to separate the web paged loaded in the WebView of the hybrid app from the native part. is there any way I can do that?

2 REPLIES 2

igor_simoes1
Inactive

I believe you can configure applications based on the different URLs that are accessed through the WebView. But we would need more details on how those URLs appear in Dynatrace to be sure.

wei_ding
Dynatrace Guide
Dynatrace Guide

Thanks for your reply, let me put details on my requirement.

The problem is, for instance, the mobile application name is "mobile.domain.com", as configured in the property file during instrumentation, the domain of the mobile app' request is mobile.domain.com, the html5 page request's domain is "www.domain.com", and I create an application "www.domain.com" for this domain in UEM, so that all the requests with this domain will be grouped into application "www.domain.com". But for this hybrid mobile app, the html5 page request will be tag with "mobile.domain.com" even though the request domain is "www.domain.com", and these requests will belong the Visit of application "mobile.domain.com", but I don't want it work this way, I like separate the link between the native part and the html5 page, so that UEM can create two visit, one visit for each domain. is there any way I can do that?