cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Show downtimes per incident

thun
Advisor

In the client it is possible to define a downtime for a specific incident in a system profile.

But is it also possible to show a list of downtimes which are specified for a incident? In the incident dashlet it is only possible to show the incidents per system profile. But if there are many downtimes defined for different incidents the overview with all downtimes gets crowded very fast.

Did anybody knows about a possiblity here?

6 REPLIES 6

florent_duchate
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi

if you use the incident dashlet from the profile (profileName-> diagnose event-> incidents) and not from the global incident dashlet (below status overview) it will only show the downtimes for this profile.

To see all the defined downtime windows first a given incident, you can right click on the incident and select details. All the down time windows should be visible in the pop up.

Regards

Flo

Hello Flo,

thanks for your hint - I did a check in my dynaTrace 6.3 environment and checked the details for an incident which has a downtime. But I cannot see anything about this downtime in the incident details

The other way round is working - so I can open the details of a downtime and the profile plus the incident is shown.

BR, Friederike

florent_duchate
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi

I did more checks and it shows the down time window on the incident detail screen only when it is active. That explains why you cannot see it.

Regards

Flo

Hi Florent,
This is a functionality that my client has requested to have, in order to better manage changing downtimes per incident. I have created an RFE for this here.

Thanks,

Eric

Hello,

As a (temporary) solution you can use the incident rest integration possibilities.

Get incident downtimes (the downtime name contains al the corresponding incidents, as long as you don't edit it) and transform this to an overview of incidents with for each the corresponding down time periods.

Regards

https://community.dynatrace.com/community/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=196642788

elavarasi_mathi
Inactive

In the Incident dashboard, You can click on the icon at the top right corner(highlighted in yellow in below screenprint) to show\hide the downtimes.