cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Show visits from the last 7 days

jerome_gimbert
Participant

Hi,

I can't show the visits from the last 7 days.

I try to select Visits in time frame: last 7 days, but as you can see, there are only the visits from today.

Thanks for your help.

9 REPLIES 9

adam_gardner
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Your dashboard is set to auto refresh every 10 seconds. Try removing that... The system won't have enough time to load 7 days of data in 10 seconds.

jerome_gimbert
Participant

Thanks for your answer.

I tryed to work in manual mode but it's the same problem.

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Do you have all these visits available? Meaning: does your dynatrace continuos session storage keep that much data? You can right click on the System Profile Name in the Cockpit and select "Details". there you see how much data you have in your Continuos Session Storage for that System PRofile.

Andi

jerome_gimbert
Participant

I'm unable to find where are these "details".

Now if I try to watch the visites, I can see today's visit but not the visits of the last week...

Here is the way you get to the details dialog. In the dialog that comes up it will say "Recording: Continuous (data since XYZ)"

jerome_gimbert
Participant

here's the result.

I can't find any information about th session.

In this case it means that you are not using our Continuous Session Storage feature. Dynatrace has this feature to automatically record every PurePath + Visits to disk. This feature is on by default but it seems it has been turned off in your environment. You should go to Tools -> Server Settings -> Storage. There you can enable Continuos Session Storage. You have to give Dynatrace a file location where it can store PurePaths in 5GB blocks. So - make sure you have enough storage space available, e.g: > 10GB and then dynatrace will automatically store as many PurePaths + Visits as fit in that storage space

If you dont want this feature then the alternative is to use our "traditional" session storage option which allows you to manually trigger Recording Sessions to disk. In the same context menu where you got the details you have the option to Start Recording a session. that will then start recording to a file untill you stop it

The preferred option is definitely our "Continuous Session Storage" feature. I would enable it if I would be you

Andi

jerome_gimbert
Participant

I don't understand because the option is activated.

Do you see the warning message in that dialog? It seems you do not have disk space on that disk!! You need to find a different location other than the sessions/stored directory which is on your local dynatrace server installation drive