cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silly question, but does anyone know where the Dynatrace 6.5.8 Apache 2.4 windows 32 bit driver is?

anthony_percy2
Inactive

Hopefully this is a silly question but I just did the upgrade to 6.5.8 from 6.5.5 AppMon but it did not upgrade my XAMPP windows based Apache 2.4 driver e.g dtapacheagent24.dll

Can't seem to find it anywhere...

Regards

Anthony

4 REPLIES 4

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Agents will automatically upgrade if you walk through the upgrade process.Once you install the upgrade on the dynatrace server you are asked to restart the collectors so that they get upgraded automatically. next are the agents. If you restart the web server agent it will automatically pull down the latest dynatrace agent version. Have you restarted your web server agent on that windows box?

anthony_percy2
Inactive

Thanks Andreas for the reply.

Indeed, thats what I thought would happen, however for XAMPP windows based Apache 2.4 driver (dtapacheagent24.dll) on restarting (many times), it remains un-bootstrapped... Restarting the primary web agent allowed it to be upgraded... So it looks like it needs to be done manually and hence my request for the agent dll

I think I know where the problem might be. You should load dtagent.dll instead of dtapacheagent24.dll. dtagent.dll has the bootstrapping capability while dtapacheagent24.dll is just the "raw" apache agent without bootstrapping

anthony_percy2
Inactive

Thanks Andreas, that fixed it....