cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Sizing for using UEM

dt_its3-1
Inactive

Hi,

I want to know about amount of transactions for sizing in the environment that already working dynaTrace with UEM.

Could I have you confirm whether my understanding is correct or not?

1. I Should check the amount of the transactions by dynaTrace Client

(business transactions > web requests > the number of web requests.)

2. It is already include the UEM transactions caused by avg.number of static resources.

3.change the value (8 to 1) of "Transactions caused by the estimated avg. number of static resources" in sizing tool.

Is it correct to know amount of transactions for sizing in the environment that already working dynaTrace with UEM??

Best Regard

Ryotaro

2 REPLIES 2

thorsten_roth
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Are you only interested in the UEM traffic or also on the server side load?

daichi_sugie
Inactive

We couldn't match the number of cpu cores between the number of that which sizing tool suggests and the the number of that which existing prod system has and CPU% is very low. a lot differnce between them. IT was too fifferent. We could not explain the difference the reason why.

So, instead of 8 times the whole number of web requests, we counted UEM numbers consumed per day, and calucurated ( 8 * the num of UEMs consumed per day , then plus the number of web requests per day) .

We thought the transactions which wasnot counted as visit must be a sort of light transaction

and doesn't have important purepath data, like accessed only top page and closed browser or something like that.

Thank you.