cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Some data missing in Real Time Business Transactions Feed

xin_he
Inactive

Dear Friend

When we try to export data through Real Time Business Transactions Feed, we found that some data was missing. For example, we can see a user action data with Visit ID=12345, But in Visit data, we cannot find the Visit ID=12345.

Have you ever met this problem?

7 REPLIES 7

graham_dalessan
Contributor

I am also having a similar issue. First, i am not sure how to search a visit dashboard for a visitID as I have not seen that field there. That being said, there are certainly certain actions missing from what the Visits Dashboard collects and what our Business Transaction collects. For instance, the visit dashboard is showing a visit that has 8 actions. All of the actions are either click on or keypress actions. Our BT is only showing a random 5 of those 8 actions. In fact, i am yet to find a "full" visit in my exported BT data. Any help from the community or DT would be greatly appreciated.

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hello Graham,

Just click on the search button and if you already tagging the visits then you can use the visit tag area to find.

Regards,

Babar

graham_dalessan
Contributor

Thank you for the answer. We are using the "visitTag" to ID the user rather than as a visitID. However, a visitID is still automatically generated by DT. My really issue is figuring out why the Visit dashboard is showing more actions than the custom Business Transaction we built.

Hello Graham,

Can you please attache few screenshots to understand the issue?

Please also highlight the areas on the screenshots which you have concernted about.

Regards,

Babar

graham_dalessan
Contributor

Here is a better example (I deleted the first one). The highlighted rows on the left show most of the actions that match to the visits dashboard on the right. The highlighted rows on the right are the rows that do not show up in the BT dashlet on the left.

bhavins
Guide

Any update on issue??

We are also facing same problem.. Please help..

graham_dalessan
Contributor

It has been a while since i worked on this so my memory of this issue is limited but i believe the resolution was to use the Business Transaction dashboard instead of the BT hotspots dashboard.