cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sometimes there will problem with server connection, it says that frontend server is not connected. Whats the reason behind it?

annep8326
Newcomer

4 REPLIES 4

ravi_kumar11
Mentor

Hi Peter,

Frontend and Server logs will help to know the issue. can you attach them

Thanks

Ravi

annep8326
Newcomer

Hi @Ravi D.

I have attached the frontend log sheet please let me know whats the problem. Thanks in advance for help. Please contact me at annep8326@uhcl.edu

frontendserver00.log

rohith_samudral
Organizer

Hi Peter, I am no expert but i see the many occurrences of the following warning before your frontend server was given a shutdown command.

2018-06-22 02:39:04 UTC WARNING [WatchDog] Exceptionally high leap in time detected. During two executions of the WatchDog the time changed by 31214552 milliseconds. No time-outs of monitored threads can be noticed during this execution of the WatchDog. Potential root causes: Suspension of process / operating system during power save mode; WatchDog was not executed on time due to overcommited CPU If this warning should occur frequently, please check the CPU utilization and power-safing settings of your server environment. [log message will be suppressed for 15 minutes]

2018-06-22 09:01:14 UTC INFO [ShutdownPipe] got shutdown command on named pipe

2018-06-22 09:01:15 UTC INFO [FrontendServer] Shutting down frontend server. ShutdownType: SHUTDOWN

It talks about some over committed CPU. I am guessing you have some resource related issue. I would recommend you check the resources allocated to your server and open a support ticket with Dynatrace they should be able to suggest a remediation for this issue you are facing.

Hope this helps !!

~Rohith

annep8326
Newcomer

Thanks for your help rohit.