Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spike in Database History

karthikayini_mu
Inactive

Hi All,

Our applications are slow.

Drill downed only frustrated user visits ->Purepaths->database->database history.

Seeing the spike around 12.00 PM.

May I know how to find the DB query.

Drill down->DB hotspot or Database.

Tried both the option but getting queries for 6 hour time frame.

Is there anyway to get only 12.00PM DB query which is taking more response time.

Kindly help me in understanding what is the difference between database and database hotspot drill down.

Thanks & regards

Karthikayini M

4 REPLIES 4

tarun_agastya1
Inactive

Hi Karthikeya ,

You can change the timeframe in the filter and you can chart with DB Time measure and from there you can drill down to the database or database hotspots or purepaths.

This will help you to drilldown to the right sql query.

Thanks

Hi Tarun,

Thanks for the reply.

When I select the time frame 12.00 to 12.10 PM for nothing is coming for database hotspot or database dashlet.

But when I increase time 11.30 to 12.15 I am able to see some queries.

I am not able to correlate the timings showing at the point 12.10 PM . Because the average time is approx 1,363,722 ms

But the database queries in DB and DB dashlet available showing time avg very very less.

What is the correlation bewtween DB time measue and queries available in next dashlet.

How to find the highest time taking query from the list. Please help me.

Sort based on Exec Max time to see which queries are running the longest (ie the row highlighted shows a max time of 5492.24 ms). I'm not sure what the first image was but I would drill into the query you see high and take a look at the purepaths

HTH,

Kyle

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks & regards

Karthikayini M