cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Storage Queue Saturation

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Dear All,

What can be the reason behind sudden high storage queue? e.g.

Saturation of Session Storage Queue (Saturation of Session Storage Queue):
100.00 %

The consequence of the above situation is:

• Measure:
    Unrecorded PurePaths
  • Value:
  • Aggregation:
    Sum
  • Scale:
    x0.001 (Auto)
  • Time:
    Tue, 2018-05-29 11:35 - 11:40

How to address such type of situation?

Regards,

Babar

4 REPLIES 4

juan_c_reyes
Newcomer

Hey Babar,

We are actually experiencing this issue as well as saturation of session storage visit queue.

For the session storage queue we found that a measure had the calculate percentile data enabled. After disabling it the session storage queue got better.
We are still trying to resolve the visit queue.

Regards,

JC

Hello @Juan R.

Thank you for sharing your personal experience. I would like if you can share all your findings with me to resolve the situation.

Do you know the way to find all the measures selected for the percentile data in one shot?

Regards,

Babar

@Babar Q.,

There is no fast way to do it via rich client, but you can copy and paste the measures into a text editor. There is a property called "calculatepercentiles" and if its equal to true then it is enabled for that specific measure. A script can be created that goes through the text file and outputs the measures that have that property enabled. After that it would be a manual job of going through the list.

I guess one can try to modify the xml file that contains all the measures and just paste the new configuration. Then restart the server to apply the changes, but that's just a theory.

Regards,

JC

Hello @Juan R.

Basically we have more then one system profiles, so this approach can be a tedious if we go one by one.

Please let me in case you get more success in your finding.

Regards,

Babar