cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System profile not visible in AppMon

sbhat
Guide

My colleague imported a System profile from one server to 2 different servers as an admin in AppMon 6.5. As a user having Standard user role, I can view the imported profile in one server but not the other.

We have set the permissions of System profile file in both servers to the same level and restarted the server, but still unable to view the system profile.

4 REPLIES 4

david_n
Inactive

Hello Shruthi,

I would create a test user account and assign it to a group and role that has the same permissions that you have and then I would add permissions until I was able to see the system profile in question. With so many permissions it is very easy to miss one. Having the test account allows you to modify the permissions without affecting real users while making sure they have the access they need.

General users should be able to view the system profile but can't edit the system profile or server settings so as long as that is set up correctly and you have the system profile added to the user account or the group in the server settings you should be able to view them.

Thanks,

David Nicholls

sbhat
Guide

Hi David,

Are you referring to the permissions in "Users" tab of Server settings in AppMon. Is there any specific permission to view system profiles? The permissions related to system profile are same in both servers.

david_n
Inactive

You can specifically add the system profile in the server settings if you click on the group you want to manage. See image for reference.

Thanks,

David Nicholls

sbhat
Guide

Hi David,

The user group was not set to default. Updated this and it worked. Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Shruthi