cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text and Measurement and BT Hotspots without data

jcamps
Advisor

Hi all,

we've one BT with data for several days but when I show the Response Time in a Text and Measurement dashlet I see n/a and in BT Hostpots I does'nt see any data.

The BT shows data in the timeframe with 300 splits but the Text and Measurement dashlet and the BT Hostpots not. How is it possible?

Regards, Josep Maria

6 REPLIES 6

jcamps
Advisor

The image:

JamesKitson
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

Definitely for text and measurement and a quick test suggests also for BT hotspot you'll need to have the business transaction configured to be stored in the performance warehouse. Do you have that set?

James

Hi James,

yes the BT is congured to be stored in PWH, there's one strange behavior:

- For data form today and yesterday I see data in BT, in text and measurement and in BT Hotspots.

- For data older than yesterday I only see data in BT, nothing in text and measurement and in BT Hotspots.

Regards,

Sounds like possibly there was an issue with the PW, maybe look at the health dashboards and logs to see if there were any issues previously. Could also be an issue with too many splittings, if there's too many it can disable storage in the PW.

James

Hi James,

thanks for your response, i will open one support ticket to clarify the issue.

Regards, Josep Maria

Hi Joseph, In such case I would rather avoid copy pasting measures and BTs involved. In some quirky cases I have noticed discrepancies when BT data is not reflected in PWH. In such case I rather re-create all the measures and BTs again and recheck if it works for newly created ones. (Also, may be you should see the logs for error like "System Profile is dirty." due to minor corruptions.)

Regards, Rajesh