cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There dynaTrace Measure to represent Thread count / busy Tomcat (connector jk-8009)?

fernando_albuqu
Organizer

Hello,

There dynaTrace Measure to represent Thread count / busy Tomcat (connector jk-8009)?

Fernando.

4 REPLIES 4

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

Dynatrace automatically captures several thread related performance measures. Check out the list of measures and search for Thread. Also - click on "Create Measure" in that Measure Dialog in your System Profile and see what other measures are available - especially under Tomcat.

Last thing you can do is to capture ANY JMX MEtric from Tomcat. Check out https://community.dynatrace.com/community/display/...

fernando_albuqu
Organizer

Hi Andy,

I even had found the metrics, my question arose when the two metrics dynaTrace tomcat did not match the information obtained from the Tomcat Manager. Is there any reason to be different?

Thank you,
Fernando.

The answer my own question is that probably dynaTrace bring the sum of tomcat threads for all actors with a certain group of agents ... while I was viewing only one JVM. I will check the material, because I believe a JMX Custom is required.

Thanks Andy!

keep us posted