cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To track pages which does not have Content-Type

gaur_bharti
Guide

Hi,

I have to identify all html/xhtml pages of my application which does not have Content-Type in it.

I have created a business transaction and spilt by response header with Header as Content-type but I am only getting measure for Response header and Content-Type gets store in Request header.

Please find the business transaction I have configured and help me figure out some way to achieve it.

response-header.png

Thanks

Bharti G

5 REPLIES 5

gabriel_casella
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Bharti,

according to your screenshot it seems that you're using a regex under the value field, but the match selected is "contains", instead of "regex".

Try to remove the (.*) from the value field (leaving it empty) and using match as "contains" and tell us whether that works or not.

Sincerely,

gaur_bharti
Guide

@Gabriel C. Thanks for your response, Still I am not able to get anything.

UEM has already been enabled but still I am not able to identify a way to track Content-Type of any request. Measure which I have is for Web Request - Response Header but Content-Type ideally get captured under Request Header.

Is there any other alternative to track it?

Thanks

Bharti G

Hi Bharati,

Can you post the snapshot of the Request/Response Header details where the data is coming?

Note: You may need to enable the particular field in the Header Capturing in Web Request PP nodes which is present in the agent tier capture settings. Also, there is distinction between request header, session attributes, response header, request parameters etc.

Regards, Rajesh.

gaur_bharti
Guide

Hi @Rajesh S. @Karthikayini M. @Gabriel C.Now i am able to capture the applications which has content-type defined in it but my objective is to identify the application which does not have content-type defined in it. In the measure i don't have any way to put the filter on "Header Field" where its searching for content-type. Please have a look for attached snapshot for the measure which i am using currently.

response-header1.png

BT Results :

bt-results.png

If you see how i am getting content-type in splitting, But i want to get the list of application where content-type has not defined.

Thanks

Bharti Gaur

gaur_bharti
Guide

Hi @Andreas G. Could you please help me know that, Do we have any way in AppMon to know the pages/application where Content-Type is missing in response header.

We made some configurational changes on webserver and were able to capture the Content-Type value in BT splitting with "Web-request: Response Header" measure. But my requirement is i want to get the list of application where Content-Type is missing in Response Header. I am even not sure if it is technically possible in dynatrace or not.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Bharti