cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Total Memory Dashlet is getting removed from Report

baji_pathan1
Newcomer

Hi,

I have taken memory snapshot for one of our JVM using the agent. However, when I generate report for that snapshot, the details are not showing up. In fact ,I have noticed that the Removed one dashlet because it is not reportable. I"m using Dynatrace 6.5 and webclient.

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2

JamesKitson
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

I believe this is just the case of what the message says. The total memory snapshots/dashlet is not in a format that a report can be built off of like a normal table or chart. It is a pretty complex dashlet that is used for low level analysis and doesn't lend itself to such reporting.

If you can think of a format that would make sense perhaps you can open an RFE/Idea for this but otherwise it is not possible. I would stick with getting the exact view that has the information you want to present and simply taking a screenshot otherwise.

James

baji_pathan1
Newcomer

Thanks James for immediate response. In the earlier version 6.3, one of my colleague had generated the same report. It basically contains Shallow Classes & Total Memory Content. Is there anyway to get this information in a PDF report.