I am using the Transaction Flow dashlet as part of an investigation into loadbalancer stickiness on some of our app servers.
I've filtered by the agent group. I'm expecting the total Transaction Response Time Contribution for both agents in the group to total 100%, but it adds up to 93.2% (see screenshot below). What has happening to the other 6.8%? I've read the documentation for dashlet (https://community.dynatrace.com/community/display/...) and the description is as follows:
|Transaction Response Time Contribution||Percentage of time this Agent contributes to the overall average response time.|
The values are the same in Transaction Response Time and Topology Visualization modes.
Solved! Go to Solution.
If you collapse the group, it will show the total response time of that tier. If you expand it, it will show how big the contribution was for each node, so the if you collapse the node it should show 93.2% (75.55% + 17.65%).
The rest of the time (6,8%) is either spent on other tiers or it is inter tier time.