cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UEM Health Check - Where is my application?

dave_deleo
Inactive

Folks I defined an application and a UEM configuration using that application. However when I went into "Open Start Center/UEM Health Check/Check your UEM configuration" I was expecting to see my application list that I would be able to do the Check on. But all I see is the default application. Can you tell me why that might be.

Thanks,

David

(note there was a similar question on the forum however that link to it embedded in another forum topic does not work).

4 REPLIES 4

rick_boyd
Mentor

Hey David,

Make sure you have your system profile selected in the start center before opening the uem health check

dave_deleo
Inactive

Thanks Rick, sorry for the delay because of the july 4th holiday. We had selected the system profile before opening the uem health check. and I just tried again today. But after selecting the system profile and then opening up uem health check we still only see the default drop down.

dave_deleo
Inactive

also we found that within the Application of Settings\Dynatrace Server if I highlight the defined application the edit button is grayed out (I am the appmon admin). From other system profiles I can see that the edit button is not grayed out for applications. This tells me there is some access rights that are missing. If it is not visibile in the UEM health check and the edit button won't let me edit. When my team mate created the system profile is there some access rights in a role that needs to be given. Still I am admin so I should see and have access to everything. But maybe I'm missing some understanding of this. Thanks for your help.

David

dave_deleo
Inactive

Folks, I was able to resolve the issue. We were using the auto detect application definitions. As soon as I created a custom one, they appeared on the drop down of the UEM Health check.

Thanks for your help Rick! really appreciate it!

David