cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

UEM VISIT COUNT for an APP delivered by CITRIX

Roberto_Vannucc
Dynatrace Organizer
Dynatrace Organizer

uem-citrix.pngHi Everyone,

We are integrating DCRUM and Dynatrace in monitoring a web app delivered through CITRIX.

In this moment we have installed the AM part with UEM. So UEM Refers to what is delivered to the CITRIX farm.

Pls have a look at the attached Picture and the highlighted users. The same user has triggered 2 visits because they have a different client ip address. This is because the app is delivered through CITRIX and the IP
Address is actually the citrix server ip address. I imagine that a request was
made for an app that is on a different server or published from a different CITRIX server.

Is it possible to have it under the same visit as it actually is the same visit (also for visit consumption statndpoint)?

Thank you Roberto

2 REPLIES 2

carlos
Inactive

Hi Roberto,

I can see different number of actions, for that same user and a difference in Visit Duration. You could group the users - on a single view - but this will not prevent the UEM visits consumption.

Also I believe it is interesting to keep that, having both visits allows you to make informed decisions based on performance or response time of different Citrix servers, or Citrix servers response against desktop browsers response time, influence of the ICA protocol, etc...just my two cents.

Thank you Carlos.Roberto