cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UEM baseline

senthamilselva1
Inactive

Hi Team,

We have configured UEM for one of the application in our environment and the application is accessing from users from 3 different location(India,china & US).We have set default baseline as 4s.

For example, we are fine with the baseline value of 4s for India & US. But we need to increase the baseline for the users access from china to 8s. Because of latency and other parameters, we have to consider users accessing from china are satisfied for baseline 8s.

Since the users are accessing the same application from different region, we have to set the different baseline value for different region for same application. Please let me know if any option available to configure this.

Thanks

Selvan J

6 REPLIES 6

Babar_Qayyum
Leader

Hello Selvan,

You can configure the country and region specific thresholds and it should be specially in case of low bandwidth.

System Profile > User Experience > Your Application > Action Group | Advanced Configuration and then add the required country/region to specify the threshold.

Below screenshot is an example.

Regards,

Babar

senthamilselva1
Inactive

Hi Babar,

Thank you 🙂 But i havent see such option(Advance configuration) in Action Groups. I am using DT 6.5 version.

Hello Selvan,

This option is available in the release 7.0, so migrate ASAP to enjoy this feature and also full support is going to finish for the 6.5 version on the March 30, 2018 🙂

Regards,

Babar

Hi Babar,

Thanks a lot:) We have a plan to migrate to new Dynatrace(oneagent) soon. Hope the new dynatrace also have the option to set baseline fo region wise. Please let me know where we can see the option for the same in new dynatrace.

Thanks

Selvan

Hello Selvan,

If you are talking about Dynatrace then to be very honest I don't know the settings but if you are asking about AppMon 7.0 then below is the location for desired settings. In the AppMon 7.0 the new agent concept is AppMon Agent instead of OneAgent.

System Profile > User Experience > Your Application > Action Group | Advanced Configuration and then add the required country/region to specify the threshold.

Regards,

Babar

Thank you Babar:)

Team,

Please let me know the setting to set UEM baseline for region wise. This option is available in DT 7, hope so the same will be available in Dynatrace(oeagent) as well. But please let me where the setting available in DT oneagent. So that i can explore more on that.

Thanks

Selvan