cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

UEM capturing events from Nette framework with PHP

hogan_kwan
Participant

Hi,

We are instrumenting a website (PHP) with UEM JS only, while the web server (IIS) instrumented are located on different server.

While most of the elements/events are captured fine but only "submit" button are not captured.

Further investigation shows "submit" button are actually implemented on Nette framework (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nette_Framework), which do not seem to be supported (currently on DT6.3).

I have the flexibility to implement JS ADK but would like to know if there is any workaround -- and if I am on the right direction.

Also, searching for "Nette" in community/documentation did not return related results, appreciate if someone could point out in the comments.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Hi Hogan

Sorry for the late reply. Christmas is to be blamed 🙂

I am not familiar with Nette but here are some things you should try

#1: Upgrade to the latest version of Dynatrace AppMon & UEM: we always improve our auto detection of user actions for arbitrary frameworks - so - chances are good that a later version of Dynatrace will better detct your actions

#2: Make sure you check the "Basic XHR Detection" checkbox in the System PRofile under User Experience.

Andi