cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

UEM for standalone application

daniel_alijani
Newcomer

Hello,

We have a standalone application that is installed in a Citrix windows environment. At the moment Dynatrace Agent is installed and we can get purepaths coming in when we setup the sensors but we are having an issue with seeing who the users are that are connecting to that application. It is not a web based application so I am wondering if there is anyway of getting the users IP or even their Usernames as active visitors.

3 REPLIES 3

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hello Daniel,

In this scenario you can create custom sensors and the business transaction to get the server side information.

As you aware that for the UEM data Web Server or Java Agent (Server-side Agent) are required to injects the JavaScript Agent into the HTML code.

Regards,

Babar

unfortunately we cannot use the UEM as the application we are attempting to monitor is a web based app nor a Java application. Dynatrace is currently splitting each user as a different process and ending it with a process 1, process 2, etc.

Hello Daniel,

As i mentioned in my first comments that you can create custom sensors and the business transaction to get the server side information instead of client side.

Regards,

Babar