cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

UEM is not showing correct response time

nilesh_dandawat
Participant

Hi ,

For many of actions in UEM data i am getting wrong response , i have manually recorded the response time using stopwatch it was almost 12-20 sec for highlighted actions in snap but in UEM data it was showing in 90-120 sec .Please help me on this .Attaching purepath for your refrecne

Regards,

Nilesh

elog-vpn-25th-jan.dts

2 REPLIES 2

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Hi Nilesh

What version of Dynatrace do you run? Also - can you drill to one of these long User Actions and show the User Action PurePath? Would be interesting to see the full USer Action PurePath which would give us a better indication on why dynatrace believes this page takes that long to load. Could be that there is some initial javascript loaded that then keeps loading additional content for a while. We should see that in the User Action PurePath

Andi

Bert_VanderHeyd
Advisor

We are facing the same issue here on a somewhat older application. Often user actions that timeout (180 seconds) while the page is actually loaded in a few seconds.

I guess that it doen't ever get to the end of the onLoad event which Dynatrace uses to close the action. I hope that Visually Complete will fix these issues from 7 onwards.