cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

UEM measure by agent

Hello,

I have to follow UEM measure (document response, perceived render time) by Agent.

My need is to select measure coming from specific agent ( I cannot use application, because value is the same).

I try to use "create a measure for each agent" but the checkbox is disabled for UEM Metric.

Thank you

Regards,

Ludovic

6 REPLIES 6

raffaele_talari
Inactive

Hi Ludovic,

could you please provide a screenshot?

Ty,

Raffaele

for instance : the perceived render time

kristof_renders
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Ludovic,

User Action data does not have an "agent" as a source as in fact it is calculated by the javascript agent which runs on the client-side.

It is therefor not possible to split the measure by agent.

What are you trying to achieve?

KR,
Kristof

Hi Kristof,

Thank you for your reply. I excepted to this response. But i don't understand because if i filter by AgentName in the dashlet of my Business Transaction : it works. Of course, the same filter (AgentName on dashlet) fails on chart view.

Ludovic

Hi Kristof,

Thank you for your reply.

I try to filter user action pure path by application. My issue is that i have the same application www.mywebsite.com for two differents applications : one desktop and one mobile for instance.

I tought that i can use agent to filter but it is not possible.

Ludovic

Hi Ludovic,

While you won't be able to select by agent, some things you could consider are exploring the possibility of defining your applications so that mobile and desktop are separated, and if that is not helpful, you might consider splitting a business transaction by either "Client Type" or "Client Family" by visits which could identify desktop vs. mobile.

Thanks,

Cody