cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

UEM not injected Java-script by Nginx (in Docker-Linux)

oleksandr_mishc
Advisor

Hi all,

I have Nginx in Docker container, and agent was setted up successfully and I can see PurePaths.
Problem that the java-script does not injected by Web-server. There are no modification httml in page sourse.
Therefore no visits were catched. How it possible troubleshoot?

9 REPLIES 9

pahofmann
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

First make sure you have an active UEM License (License Dashbaord) and that UEM is Enabled (System Profile -> User Experience).

The best first step to Troubleshooting would be a UEM Health Check, this checks automaticlly for a lot of problems that could be the root cause.

oleksandr_mishc
Advisor

Yes, the UEM License active and it enable in SystemProfile.

Using EUM Health Check I see:

Do you have multiple System Profiles in you environment?

Make sure you have selected the right system profile when starting the UEM health check. You can do that in the top right corner of the Start Center

Yes, that was right system profile and selected application.

Maybe there are no some linux utilits on Docker Nginx?

If you had the right system profile selected, make sure that the Agent wich is injection the JS Agent is mapped to that system profile. You can check that in the Agents overview.

Yes, the agents are in the Agent mapping

In logs:

2017-07-24 07:12:30.151600 [310/c8daf873] info [native] UEM HEALTH CHECK: status changed to TAGGING_STARTED
2017-07-24 07:12:30.151881 [310/c8daf873] info [native] UEM HEALTH CHECK: status changed to INVALID_MIME_TYPE

Yes it looks like they are correctly mapped, but there seems to be another issue with the invalid mime type, haven't seen that before.

Maybe someone else has an idea, if not I would open a support ticket.

oleksandr_mishc
Advisor

It was 1.13.3 verison ov Nginx issue. If rollback to 1.12.1 - all is ok with Visits.