cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Uem for sap netweaver abap server

gilgi
Pro

Hi,

We have a prospect looking to use uem for his sap netweaver. While we saw some posts covering nw agent for java,they are using netweaver abap server version 7.6.

Does anyone have any experienec with this technology to provide guidance on how to combine the js agent ?

Gil

5 REPLIES 5

pahofmann
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

You can use UEM without a java or web server agent, this works for SAP Netweaver, I have already used it at customers.

See my answer here for information on how to use UEM without an agent.

Dynatrace Certified Master, AppMon Certified Master - Dynatrace Partner - 360Performance.net

gilgi
Pro

Hi Patrick,

This is what I was aiming for. Can you tell me how did you add the UEM script ?

We are aiming for SAP out of the box UI. including SAP FIORI applications.

Thanks

pahofmann
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

I did not add it myself unfortunately, someone at the customer did that part.

But they added it via some way in the UI, there should be a way to embed java script. They had to reformat the agent script though, because there was a strict limit in line length when including it that way.

Dynatrace Certified Master, AppMon Certified Master - Dynatrace Partner - 360Performance.net

Patrick,

Is there a chance you can get me more details ? seems like my customer is not aware of such option unfortunately.

Gil.

pahofmann
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

I checked my mails, and it seems that I was wrong. They included the js agent in a file, I can't say which unfortunately I only have a vague screenshot because of an error they had, no specific information.