cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Ui-Driver Selenium Test integration does not show activity on the Client

manuel_cabrera
Newcomer

Hi.

I am newbie with Dynatrace. I'm trying to integrate my UI driven tests created with Selenium against a web site which is monitored with Dynatrace 6.5. The System Profile is configured to inject the Javascript Agent.

Following the article in the url:

https://community.dynatrace.com/community/display/...

I've tagged the UEM visit as a test by injecting the code in the test script as commented in the examples:

// Tag Test on Dynatrace
driver.ExecuteScript(string.Format("sessionStorage.DT_TESTNAME = 'WebT_{0}_LoginLogout';", browser));
driver.ExecuteScript(String.Format("sessionStorage.DT_TESTRUNID = '{0}';", testRunId.ToString()));

If I check the variables in the page, I verify that the variables are assigned, but after execution of the script I don't see information under Test Automation / Test Results section.

Checking the configuration of the System Profile (DEV environment) under User Experience section, I have seen a warning on the capturing section. The message is "Capture server side, mobile and browser (UEM) data for this application. Currently there is no UEM volume available in the license. No UEM data will be collected"

I thought this could be the root cause, but changing my tests to go to the PRD environment, where we have licenses for UEM capturing, there is no test information neither, and I don't know what else can I do to fix this.

Could anyone give me some help about this issue? I'm lost actually and any help will be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

sonja
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

A quick guess: your production server probably has a Production License - and for the test automation feature, you need a Pre-production license.

The easiest is probably to get a UEM voucher for your test environment to enable you to try out this feature.