cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to Dynatrace Memory Analysis Serve while post processing the memory snapshot

shashi_dasi
Inactive

Hi,

I am created a memory dump/snapshots using the Tasks and Scheduler to pull previous/historical memory snapshots, but the created snapshot has not post processed yet, got a popup message saying "Unable to connect to Dynatrace Memory Analysis Serve while post processing the memory snapshot" when I try to complete post processing.

However I opt Configure and provided my credentials to test the connection to server, then faced the below error message:

"Data source is unreachable".

3 REPLIES 3

JamesKitson
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

Can you verify that the Memory Analysis Server is running on the host you're have it connecting to?

shashi_dasi
Inactive

Our's is a SaaS Server, Is there any way to check Memory Analysis server is running or not from client. And found that Memory Analysis server is not configured and got the below error message when i tried to configure it, it seems 7788 port needs to be open to configure Memory Analysis server.

Oh, in that case you may want to contact support so that they can resolve this. I've never worked on a SaaS AppMon deployment but I imagine they need to take care of that.