cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to export more than 5000 rows

ashutosh_singh1
Organizer

Dear Members,

I facing a problem during export visit dashboard in excel format. I have scheduled this report at specific time interval. But after generated, it showing an error "One Dashlet was removed because the limit of 5,000 rows in tables overall was reached, had 14,590 table".

Please let me know what will possible changes to do change effect.

Regards,
Ashutosh

6 REPLIES 6

Babar_Qayyum
Leader

Hello Ashutosh,

Check the below post to resolve this issue:

https://answers.dynatrace.com/questions/171036/rem...

Regards,

Babar

ashutosh_singh1
Organizer

HI Babar,

Thanks for your suggestion...!!

Whatever configuration you have suggested in that link, i did. Using that i can solve problem when i will generate report manually, that i am getting.

But when i scheduled report, it is generated with same error. I think we did configuration change in client, and schedule report is triggered from server. Therefore, it is not taking change effect.

is it any configuration that need to be change from server side, Please let me know if we can do same.

Thanks & Regards,
Ashutosh

Babar_Qayyum
Leader

Hello Ashutosh,

Schedule reports run from the server, therefore, you will have to configure the same configuration on the server ends.

You must also adjust the soft limit in the dashboard or dashlet because the default limit of 100 rows still applies, even if you raise the hard limit correctly.

Regards,

Babar

ashutosh_singh1
Organizer

Hi Babar,

I'll do the configuration on the server end, But in which file i have to mentioned those property.Please share file name.

Regards,
Ashutosh

Babar_Qayyum
Leader

Hello Ashutosh,

To do this adjust the file which is usually located at <dynaTrace Installation>\dtserver.ini

-Dcom.dynatrace.diagnostics.reporting.maxTableRows=10000

Restart the server to take effect.

Regards,

Babar

ifan_huang
Newcomer

Dear sir,

I still can't get the expecting report after I changed the configuration from dtserver.ini and dtclient.ini.

I added "-Dcom.dynatrace.diagnostics.reporting.maxTableRows=20000"

And then I changed the limitation of dashlet and dashboard to "20000".

Was there anything I forgot? Or did I miss anything?

I really need help. Please anyone give me some advise.