cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to generate more than 5 reports

jayduttd
Organizer

Hi All,

We scheduled 9 reports daily at one time but for last 4 days I am getting only 5 reports. 

Is there any restriction that we can schedule only 5 reports at one time.

Please suggest 

Best Regards,

Jaydatt

8 REPLIES 8

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

There should not be a restriction. Can you check the server logfiles? Any log messages that would indicate a report generation problem?

jayduttd
Organizer

Yes, it is showing warning as Exception: java.io.IOExecption: Sending email cause an exception: sending the email to the following server failed

552 5.2.3 Message exceeds maximum fixed size (3000000).

Then I guess we have your problem. Your eMail Server (i assume it is MS Exchange) doesnt allow sending files that big. You - you need to increase the maximium allowed email size limit

jayduttd
Organizer

I already checked that skipped reports size is not more than 300 kb and email server allow mail upto 1 MB.

dominik_stadler
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

As email is a text-based protocoll, images in HTML-Emails are encoded as base-64, which uses a lot more space, so depending on the amount of images in the report or if you send a binary report format like PDF, the actual size of the email can be larger, although having 10 times as much size sounds strange...

tthat
Inactive

I have same problem but here I am getting "530 Authentication required". We are using AWS application and need to schedule a report.

Are you sure it is 530 or 503 or 403? Also have a look at below URL:

https://forums.aws.amazon.com/thread.jspa?threadID=95932

Its 530?