cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Using Hybris 1808 and appmon

rene_neubacher
Participant

HI,

I am searching for other companies running Hybris (1808) and doing monitoring and alerting via dynatrace to share experiences/issues/best practices..

we are actually running hybris with Hana DB, NGINX, hazelcast, SOLR.

Happy for any feedback and sharing

7 REPLIES 7

rene_neubacher
Participant

Hi Sebastian,

I know that page.. we have installed the fastpack and I know Reinhard.. but I am searching for real life issues and the fastpack is already not the newest anymore.

Br

Rene

We're monitoring Hybris from Dynatrace, so if you have questions solution agnostic I can try to help 🙂

Hi Sebastian, we are specially interested in sharing things like:

monitor and alert on:

- failing/long running cronjobs

- missing pics/404 errors,

- not working payment issues

- rootcause of memory issues

- root cause of errors

- using the sessionID as parameter

- dashboards for 24/SUPPORT

- business dashboards

which webshop do you monitor? which DB/Webserver/searchengine/caching.. is in place?

thx

About your concernes:

• Cronjobs - you should create business transaction with splitting by job name (exctraced from java method). Based on results you can make incident which will alert you
  • missing pics /404 - the same business transaction
  • payments issues - the same situation, BT
  • Session ID - you should be able extract it on Servler sensor settings

About rootcauses you will not get direct information about memory issues or errors. Appmon will give you insight into some metrics related to it but you will need knowledge to name them. About transaction errors, it may be possible to make BT's that will measure some common scenarios. It depends of type of them.

About dashboards, it basically depends of your infrastructure and business needs. Each hybris implementation is slighlty different, and different things are important. For business reporting I suggest making business transactions + web dahsboards. They have some extra tiles that shows business informations in nice way. Those tiles are missing in appmon client.

Sebastian

Hello Sebastian

I'm using managed dynatrace to monitor the hybris application and would like to configure dynatrace to monitor the hybris background processes(cronjobs), orders failures, etc...

Hybris version is: 1905

OneAgenet version is: Version 1.191.239.20200526-145639

Looking for any solutions or workaround, please let me know if any questions.

dhaval_p
Newcomer

Hi @Rene N.

I hope you would have found the way to configure the monitoring of hybris cronjobs/order failure etc... would you please provide a solution or workaround.

I'm using managed dynatrace to monitor the hybris application and would like to configure dynatrace to monitor the hybris background processes(cronjobs), orders failures, etc...

Hybris version is: 1905

OneAgenet version is: Version 1.191.239.20200526-145639

Thanks in advance.

- Dhaval